Curse of the Crafter

Curse of the Crafter

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I normally start each project with a "sketch" -no judgment of my drawing abilities please lol. So here we go.


Any guesses on what it will be?

I am so excited to be part of the Country Craft Creations design team. Her paper prices are amazing which as we all know, can add up when working on any project. What? Me get carried away??? NEVER!!! lol (Truth? Every time I get carried away).

I usually see a paper collection and something just "pops" into my head. This sketch is the first of several projects for this month. My brain is on overload and I can barely sleep as I continue to think through these projects.

As I move through this new adventure, I will be sharing photos, reviews and other experiences. I hope you will stay tuned.

Xoxo,
Lish

No comments:

Post a Comment