Curse of the Crafter

Curse of the Crafter

Monday, December 1, 2014

Warm & Cozy Brag Tag Book

The Warm & Cozy Brag Tag Book

A Country Craft Creations Design Team Project


Happy Holidays!
Can I tell you how excited I am to be able to say that!!! Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.
This project concludes my Carta Bella Warm & Cozy DT Project series.




With a new baby at home, my husband and I have become coffee addicts lol. I have a bunch of extra coffee sleeves from the carrier cups I make for him to take with him to work and really wanted to do something fun with them. But I wanted to do something a little different and more interactive. So I came up with a small Brag Tag Book with several coffee sleeve elements that pull completely out of the album and turn into small free standing photo frames. 

    

I started this project by making the cover and binding for the 6inch by 9 inch mini book. I used chipboard, cardstock, and scortape to adhere the pieces together. 

Next, I used a strip of the Warm & Cody paper to create a small flap to adhere the tags. This is the inside of the book.   

  

Then I created the covers for the coffee sleeves. My apologies for the picture quality. Crafting while on vacation away from your stash and technology can be very challenging. 

Then I was able to add them together and start embellishing!! This paper series was so great because all of the stickers and cut-aparts really made for the perfect embellishments all over the album.



 Thanks again for stopping by and supporting my addiction lol. Looking forward to sharing my next Design Team haul from Country Craft Creations in Hooper and my December Projects!

XOXO,
Lish

Supplies:
Carta Bella Warm & Cozy paper
Carta Bella Holiday Washi Tape
Scortape
DCWV Corrugated Paper
3 Coffee Sleeves
Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
Velcro Dots purchased at Michaels
Heavy Weight Chipboard
7 Gypsies Red Twine
Bazzill Cardstock Ivy, Storm, and Pomagranate
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Maya Road Snowflake Paper Clips
Bazzill Basic Paper Snowflakes
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Tidings Tokens
Graphic 45 Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment